Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Overture

    The first work released will be appropriately titled Overture, seeing as it is indeed a prelude to a much more dramatic and exciting piece, although not a musical one. (yet?) All four books will follow an alternating viewpoint structure, with each chapter outlining events as seen through the eye of various characters. There's a consistent set of main characters you'll get to know and love(or hate, fine by me) and I will be detailing their appearances and personalities within the next few weeks.
   On top of that, there's the hints of plot and universe details to be unveiled bit by bit. No, I am not just making this up as I go along, feel free to ask as many questions about the great mystery that is Shaar, since it's all stupidly obvious to me I feel a bit lost as to where to start when explaining what's going on here.
   Most of all, it's an experience, for both you, the victims, and I, the author. I feel I will enjoy this ordeal tremendously regardless of the outcome, and probably gradually gain sanity as I obtain a regular fanbase. Or at least one would hope. So ask away, here on via email or carrier pigeon, it's all the same to me. Ask about anything.

ANYTHING.

-No. 55

No comments:

Post a Comment